There is a written – cum – oral aptitude test for new admission for every candidate after filling of application form. After filling of application form the date of test and the syllabus is given. Students will have to bring the ADMIT CARD which they will get during submission of filled Application form. All new admissions are done strictly according to merit. Admission is done only when there is availability of seats.
- Rejection of Admission : – Admission may be rejected for the following reasons :
- 1. Fails in the Admission Test.
- 2. Non – production of T.C.
3. Parent / Guardian not available on the date of admission.
- Admission Fee – ₹10999 /-Monthly Fee – NC, LKG, UKG – ₹999 /-,
- Std. 1 to 5- ₹1049 /-, Std. 6 to 12- ₹1649 /-
- Annual Miscellaneous Fee – ₹1249 /-
- Class Registration Fee – ₹999 /-
- Quarterly Examination Fee – ₹299 /-.
Application Forms along with prospectus are made available from School Office as per admission test schedule for desired classes.
Following documents are required to be submitted along the Application Form in the school office :-
1. Correct and full name of the student.
2. 4 recent passport – size photographs.
3. The School Leaving Certificate / transfer Certificate signed by the head of the institution last attended and countersigned by competent authority.
4. Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Death wherever existing as proof of date of birth.
5. Documents (Report Card Achievement Record) in support of having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination from last school attended.
Mere submission of Application Form does not confirm the right of admission. A written test is a must for every candidate. Successful candidates are then eligible for admission against vacant seats.
Rejection of Application Form : – Application Form may be rejected for the following reasons :
1. Application Form not filled in correctly.
2. Over – age of the candidate for the desired class.
3. Wrong information regarding candidate / parent.